TMRE Investors, LLC announces stake in Martinrea International Inc.

0


NEW YORK, November 9, 2021 / CNW / – TMRE Investors, LLC (the “Purchaser“) announces, in accordance with applicable requirements of Canadian securities laws, that it has acquired (the”Acquisition“) 200,000 additional ordinary shares (“Common Actions“) from Martinrea International Inc. (TSX: MRE, the”Transmitter“) on the Toronto Stock Exchange at a price of CA $ 10.85 per common share and CA $ 2,170,000 in total, representing approximately 0.25% of the issued and outstanding common shares. Prior to the Acquisition, the Purchaser beneficially owned and controlled a total of 8,026,400 Common Shares, representing approximately 9.99% of the issued and outstanding Common Shares. As a result of the Acquisition, the Purchaser beneficially owns and controls an aggregate of 8,226,400 Common Shares, representing approximately 10.24% of the issued and outstanding Common Shares.

The acquirer completed the acquisition for investment purposes. The acquirer and its joint actor (as set out below) may acquire additional securities of the issuer or may dispose of some or all of its ordinary shares, from time to time through, among other things, transactions in the open market or in private transactions or otherwise, on terms and at times that the acquirer and its joint actor, respectively, may deem desirable based on an ongoing valuation of the ordinary shares, the issuer, the prevailing market conditions, availability of ordinary shares at prices which make it desirable to buy or sell ordinary shares, other investment opportunities, liquidity needs of the acquirer and its joint actor , respectively, and / or other considerations and as they deem appropriate, subject to applicable laws,

Decisions regarding the voting and / or disposition of ordinary shares by the purchaser are taken, collectively, by Thomas J. Tisch and Barry L. Bloom in their roles as managers of the Purchaser in accordance with the terms of the Limited Liability Company Agreement governing the Purchaser.

Timothy A. Cox, of Charlesfield Five LLC, an advisor to the purchaser, beneficially owns and controls an aggregate of 10,000 additional common shares. Accordingly, as a result of the Acquisition, the Acquirer, together with its Joint Actor, beneficially owns and controls a total of 8,236,400 Common Shares, representing approximately 10.24% of the issued and outstanding Common Shares.

There is no agreement, arrangement, commitment or understanding between the Purchaser and its joint actor, concerning the securities of the Issuer.

A copy of the alert report filed by the acquirer in connection with the foregoing is available under the issuer’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com

The Acquirer is located at 655 Madison Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, New York State 10065, c / o TFMG Associates, LLC. For more information, please contact Barry L. Bloom at (212) 521-2926.

SOURCE Investors TMRE, LLC


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.