Proxy form for holders of H Shares to be used at the Third Extraordinary General Meeting 2022 of the Company to be held on Thursday, December 15, 2022
US Regulated Stock Markets (Alternate Disclosure) via PUBT
(A public limited company incorporated in
(Stock code: 2628)
PROXY FORM FOR HOLDERS OF H SHARES TO BE USED DURING THE THIRD EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING 2022
OF THE COMPANY TO BE HELD ON THURSDAY,
Number of shares to which this form of proxy relates 2
I … U.S 3 of 3
(address appearing in the register of members) being shareholder(s) of
as my/our proxy to attend, act and vote for me/us and on my/our behalf at the 2022 Third Extraordinary General Meeting of the Company to be held at Multifunctional Hall, 2/F, Block A,
- Consider and approve the election of Mr.
Zhao Fengas non-executive director of the seventh session of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Consider and approve the election of Mr.
Yu Shengquanlike a Non-Executive Director of the seventh session of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- To consider and approve the election of Ms.
Zhuo Meijuanas non-executive director of the seventh session of the Company’s Board of Directors.
- Important: You must first read the notice convening the third extraordinary general meeting 2022 (the “notice”) and the shareholders’ circular issued by the Company on
November 10, 2022before appointing a proxy.
- Please insert the number of shares registered in your name(s) to which this form of proxy relates. If no number is inserted, this form of proxy will be deemed to relate to all the shares of the Company registered in your name(s).
- Please insert the full name(s) (in Chinese or English) and address(es) (as listed in the membership register) in capital letters.
- If a proxy other than the Chairman of the Meeting is preferred, delete the words “the Chairman of the Meeting or” and insert the name and address of the desired proxy in the space provided for this purpose. A shareholder may appoint one or more proxies to attend and vote in his place. A proxy need not be a shareholder of the Company. The proxy of a shareholder who has appointed more than one proxy may only vote on one ballot.ANY AMENDMENTS TO THIS FORM OF PROXY MUST BE DULY
PARAPELLED BY THE PERSON WHO SIGNS IT.
- IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO VOTE FOR A RESOLUTION, PLEASE CHECK THE “FOR” BOX. IF YOU WISH TO VOTE AGAINST A RESOLUTION, PLEASE CHECK THE BOX INDICATED “AGAINST”. IF YOU WISH TO OPT-OUT, PLEASE CHECK THE “OPT-OUT” BOX.If you do not indicate how you want your proxy to vote, your proxy may exercise its discretion. Unless otherwise specified by you in this form of proxy, your proxy will also be entitled to vote at its discretion on any resolution properly submitted to the third extraordinary general meeting of 2022 other than those referred to in the notice. Abstained shares will be taken into account for the calculation of the required majority.
- This form of proxy must be signed by you or your agent duly authorized in writing or, in the case of a corporation, must be signed under seal or in the hand of a director or agent duly authorized to sign it . If this form of power of attorney is signed by an agent of the principal, the power of attorney authorizing this agent to sign, or any other document of authorization, must be notarized.
- When there are co-holders of shares, each of these persons may vote at the Third Extraordinary General Meeting 2022, either personally or by proxy, in respect of these shares as if they were solely entitled to do so. However, if several of these co-holders are present at the Third Extraordinary General Meeting 2022, either personally or by proxy, the person present whose name appears first in the register of shareholders for these shares will only have the right to vote. with regard to it.
- To be valid, for holders of H Shares, this form of proxy, together with the notarized proxy or other authorization documents, must be delivered to the registrar of the Company’s H Shares,
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limitedon the 17M floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road EastWanchai, hong kongat least 24 hours before the time set for the third extraordinary general meeting 2022 (i.e. no later than 9:30 a.m.on December 14, 2022) or any postponement thereof.
STATEMENT OF COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- “Personal Data” in these statements has the same meaning as “personal data” in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Chapter 486 of the Laws of
- Your provision of Personal Data to the Company is voluntary. If you do not provide sufficient information, the Company may not be able to process your proxy and instructions.
- Your personal data may be disclosed or transferred by the Company to its subsidiaries, its share register and/or to other companies or bodies for any of the stated purposes, and retained for the period necessary for our purposes of verification and recording.
- You have the right to request access to and/or correction of your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the PDPO. Any request to access and/or correct your personal data must be made in writing to the personal data privacy officer of
Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limitedon the 17M floor, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road EastWanchai, hong kong.