Precision Drilling Announces Publication of Annual Corporate
CALGARY, AB, July 08 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Drilling Corporation (“Precision” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce the release of its annual Corporate Responsibility Report, which highlights several environmental, social and governance factors (“ESG” achievements) aligned with its High performance, High value strategy.
The report highlights the company’s progress in ESG efforts and provides an overview of Precision’s ESG strategies, priority areas and performance. We have expanded our reporting to include additional elements from the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (“SASB”) guidelines and the Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures (“TCFD”). We have also incorporated a much broader base of ESG-related metrics – including emissions and energy consumption – where relevant and reliable information is available.
Key highlights from Precision’s Corporate Responsibility Report include:
- New and existing technologies to reduce greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions from the drilling site
- Disclosure of emissions from direct operations and those under the customer’s operational control
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (“LEED”) certified headquarters
- New and Ongoing Partnerships in Geothermal Energy Development
- Growing relationships with Indigenous groups
- Extended ESG indicators in performance-based compensation plans
- Scholarship and internship programs
- Strong culture of ethics and compliance
The report can be viewed on Precision’s website.
Precision is a leading supplier of safe and environmentally friendly products. High performance, High value services to the energy industry, providing customers with access to an extensive fleet of Super Series drilling rigs. Precision has commercialized a portfolio of advanced digital technologies known as “Alpha™” that uses advanced automation software and analytics to generate efficient, predictable and repeatable results for energy industry customers. Additionally, Precision offers well service rigs, camps, and rental equipment, all backed by a comprehensive combination of technical support services and trained, experienced personnel.
For more information, please contact:
Carey Ford, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
precision drilling company
800, 525 – 8th Ave SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2P 1G1