3M, General Electric and a few other big stocks advance on Tuesday
- Pagaya Technologies Ltd. PGY gained 30.7% to $12.52. The stock has seen continued volatility after the company reached its SPAC merger deal last month.
- Covenant Logistics Group, Inc. CVLG climbed 15.8% to $33.84 after better than expected Q2 results.
- Calix Inc CALX Shares gained 13.5% to $50.29 after the company reported upbeat second-quarter results and released strong third-quarter sales guidance.
- Encore Wire Corporation THREAD shares gained 12.7% to $124.85 after the company reported second-quarter results.
- Shell Midstream Partners, LP SHLX rose 10.2% to $16.03 after the company and Shell USA announced the two had reached a definitive merger agreement.
- Liberty Energy Inc. LBRT gained 7.6% to $13.82 after reporting second-quarter results. Liberty Energy said its board had authorized a $250 million share buyback program.
- 3M Company MMM gained 6.9% to $143.40 after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter sales and EPS results.
- General electricity company GE jumped 6% to $72.46 after the company reported better-than-expected second-quarter EPS and sales results.
- WSFS Financial Corporation WSFS gained 5.5% to $45.16 after upbeat Q2 results.
- Hubbell Inc. HUBB rose 4.4% to $204.14 after the company reported better-than-expected Q2 sales and EPS results and released FY22 adjusted EPS guidance above estimates.
- Graphic packaging holding company GPK jumped 4.2% to $22.55 after Q2 results.
- Dycom Industries, Inc. DY gained 4% to $97.98.
- Xerox Holding Company XRX rose 3.8% to $16.17 after positive results in the second quarter.
- Newmont Corporation NMS gained 3.7% to $46.23. RBC Capital held Newmont with sector performance and lowered the price target from $77 to $60.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.